Audits & Inspections Quickly observe, record and action as you go
Quickly inspect and produce your reports, all from the mobile app.
Capture different signatures as needed and automatically include in the report.
Rich KPI data helps you keep on top of your inspection schedules and deeper insights.
Audits & Inspections Features Everything needed to quickly capture your observations and reports
Our platform provides industry-leading mobile app design and configuration tools to ensure the system is instantly understandable by your users.
- Conduct and record on the move – complete your Audits directly from your mobile
- Work on and offline – freedom to work on documents at any time
- Automatic reports - Get your reports automatically created and distributed as PDFs with others
- Confirm acceptance – Easily capture digital signatures in your report
- Automatic Escalation - Setup a key automated report for any critical failures
- Fully customisable - Easily create and manage your own checklists
- Style it your way - Build your own report template and fully brand it as needed
Using the mobile app, you can easily add photos and observations to each audit item as you walk around site, saving you time while creating a professional report for your customers.
Escalate urgent issues automatically to the right person – your site manager, your health and safety manager, or whoever needs it.
An automatic escalation report highlights the critical issues without any additional paperwork.
Assign actions from audits to members of your team - plus you get notifications when the actions have been completed.
With a central actions list, your team can easily keep on top of what's needed.
Track the progress of an audit directly from your app or online portal.
With the freedom to work on and offline, you can start your inspections and complete when you're back in the office.
Trusted by industry leaders worldwide
Industry Leading App Design
Audit & Inspection FAQs
Yes, through our settings panel, your admins can easily build their own Audit Types, Checklists and Responses as needed.
Indeed - you can choose at a checklist level if you want to enable scoring for the Audit. There's a range of options to score it how you need, including percentages, quality scoring and custom grading thresholds.
Not at all. You can fully configure your template to use your company's branding without a Work Wallet logo in sight. It is your report, afterall!
Yes, you can setup your users with a variety of permissions, including setting individuals as Site Managers. This will give them access to all inspections completed on the site they are responsible for.