Accident and Near Miss Reporting Intuitive issue reporting tools for all your employees
The Accident module gives you a range of powerful yet simple to use tools to help ensure even minor concerns are reported, investigated and closed, creating a safer site for all your teams.
Report on a range of issue types quickly on the mobile app.
A simple interface for all your users helps capture accurate data.
Rich KPI data helps you get deeper insights into your accident reporting statistics.
Accident & Near Miss Reporting Features Everything needed to quickly report, investigate and prevent accidents
Our platform provides industry-leading mobile app design and configuration tools to ensure the system is instantly understandable by your users.
- Report incidents quickly and easily - keep your workforce safe and your business compliant
- Capture rich information - including marked up photos and location points
- Instant Alerts - Notify the relevant teams with SMS and Email notifications
- Containment Checklists - Build checklists for your site teams to record vital information
- Incident Investigation - A range of tools to help with your investigations, including Root Cause Analysis and Timelines
- Site Conditions - Automatically capture local site weather conditions at the time of the incident
- Offline Support - Record Issues even with no signal
- Fully Configure - Easily build your own Issue categories and custom workflows to suit your business and sector
From the easy and direct reporting of issues in the mobile app, you can easily track the latest details of an incident, its investigation and actions wherever you are.
Through all stages of the Incident Report, you can assign actions to ensure the right steps to resolve the issue are put in place. Your team can quickly provide updates to their actions, including uploading photos and the latest status.
The Accident Reporting module provides a range of tools to help with your accident investigations, including an investigation checklist, Root Cause Analysis records and an Event Timeline builder to show a clear picture of what happened.
Do you need to provide more public access for people to report issues? Work Wallet's unique QR code reporting system allows anyone to raise an issue direct with the site management team.
Trusted by industry leaders worldwide
Industry Leading App Design
Accident Reporting FAQs
Of course! There's a full set of tools for your admins to manage issue categories to create main types and subcategories that best fit your business and sector.
You can easily build your own notification rules as needed, to ensure the right people get notified as different types of issue occur. Choose to notify local site teams, specific users or groups, depending on the type and severity of issue reported.
Yes, through our leading configuration tool, you can easily build your own workflow to exactly capture the specific questions you need information on, depending on the type of issue.
Yes, all of our modules have a range of standard KPIs that allow you to filter, generate and export charts and data for specific reports. If you need to build a more tailored set of reporting, we also offer our Enterprise BI Connector for full autonomy with report building.