PPE management made easy
A simple, easy-to-use digital tool for keeping track of your PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Log incoming central stock, and record who is allocated what and when, providing simple monitoring, and keeping your employees and contractors honest with easy tracking and recharging.
Keep an eye on the amount of PPE you have left in stores, to be alerted when you need to order more. See when stock gets damaged, and needs maintenance – or goes missing and needs replacing.
Use QR code technology to scan out items from stores, and scan again later to check allocation details.
That’s PPE management made easy, by Work Wallet
PPE Manager features
- Central stock checks - Log deliveries and levels on the app
- Accurate records - Recording who is allocated what and when
- Cost control - Track allocations for accurate recharging
- Real-time oversight - Monitor employee and contractor usage more easily
- Never run out - Keep an eye on stock levels so you never run out
- Be prepared - Monitor losses and maintenance issues make sure essential kit is repaired and replaced
- Individual Allocations - Use QR code technology to scan kit in and out of stores, and track allocations more easily
Allocate unique QR codes to each person, to keep track of all their assigned PPE.
This gives you quick and easy ways for your teams to allocate PPE in and out of stores by scanning workers' codes, managing who has what more easily, and checking asset statuses simply while on the move.
Get key insights into your PPE usage - how much you have in stock, the value of items assigned or how much has gone missing.