Health and Safety Software Rail Industry
Key Benefits for Rail Companies
On Site Access
Stay on-site where it matters and easily conduct your Safety Tours, issue a Safety Card, record a potential concern, issue a Permit and more as you go.
Everything in one place
Take control with all your documents, job information and key information together in your Work Wallet app.
Work Wallet is trusted by thousands of users worldwide. The app is available in many languages, providing compatibility with your globals teams and cultures.
"Using Work Wallet has allowed Freightliner (Southampton) to vastly improve on our previous delivery method for our Safety Briefings, and our controls. Overall, moving from paper to digital has significantly simplified the distribution to our teams and improved staff communication, as well as making on-site contractor safety, document control and job assignment better."
Shane Hill, Operations Support
A full suite of Health and Safety Tools Popular Rail Health and Safety modules
Close Call & Accident Reporting
Spot repeat offenders easily and help make sites safer with the Safety Card tool. Capture and record individuals' compliance of safety practices and reward your outstanding achievers.
- Red, yellow and green cards can be captured quickly on the mobile app.
- Observe on the go and record whilst on site.
- Automatic creation of a PDF for the safety cards created to easily share.
- Easily get an overview of your company's safety compliance and track your KPIs.
Safety Tours & Inspections
Record and observe on the go with an easy to use system that captures a range of audits including safety tours, environmental checks, welfare inspections, health and safety inspections and much more.
- Mobile app for easy onsite completion
- Fully customisable checklists and options
- Inspection scoring options available
- Custom design templates to generate a fully branded PDF report
- Linked actions to close out issues
- Offline data capture
Easily create and send digital inductions for your workplace or sites to visitors, contractors and new starters before they arrive.
- Increase productivity and make sure everyone is compliant before they even step on the premises.
- Easily create and deliver documents, videos and multiple choice tests
- Users can access their course content such as videos or PDFs at any time
- Deliver classroom training and record who has attended
- Store pass records against your users and contacts
- Share common modules between induction packs
- Scan your user's QR codes to check induction status and other information in real-time
Add to your Site Gateway and allow your contractors and site visitors to easily self-enrol.Discover More View all Features